Hello! My name is CJ. Welcome to my blog! I decided, as this is my very first post, to tell you a little about myself. Feel free to ask me any questions, I'm a pretty open and non-judgmental guy.
As I've stated before, my name is CJ. I'm just a regular teenage boy living a regular life here in America. Well, maybe I'm not a "regular" guy, and maybe I don't live a "regular" life, but who really decides what exactly "regular" is? It's like saying someone is normal. What does that word even define in a person? Nobody is the exact "ideal" and "normal" person.
I started this blog because I need a place to rant and express my emotions to other people. You know, a "regular" teenage thing, right? I decided instead of burdening my friends, I would pursue to express myself through writing. Plus, people LOVE to read and hear about other people's drama, worries, and problems as long as they aren't involved, right? You know, when that popular kid has a huge breakup, and the ex-couple is yelling at each other and stuff? Quite interesting and tends to turn some heads.
I also have a lot of late night, random, deep, and psychological thoughts to share. Perhaps, more like questions rather than statements. I'm not quite sure yet, honestly. I suppose if you continue to check this blog out you'll find out, right?
I suppose I could say I really love animals? Especially random ones that a lot of people forget or don't know about. Even some that just don't get enough love. For example, okapi, tapirs, and sheep. But don't get me wrong, I love dogs and cats as much as the next guy. In fact, I even have a dog and two cats of my own! Sweet little things, I tell you.
I don't really know what else to share about myself. I'm not an interesting person, I just have interesting things to say. I don't expect many people to actually read my posts, but that's ok. I'll be glad to just escape the situations I face by writing of them. Prepare yourself for funny and dumb, joyful and sorrowful, romantic and heartbreaking, exciting and scary, deep and useless posts. Thank you for reading through my introduction!
See ya,
-CJ
Comments
Post a Comment