Skip to main content

Novel/Story


   Hello! I decided to update and let you all know that I am currently writing a story. Perhaps it will be a novel, or maybe I will simply publish it on Wattpad. It depends on how long it is as well as the amount of money I have available to spend. I hope that you all will support me! If I publish on Wattpad, I *might* also add a Chinese (中文) translation so more people will be able to read and understand my works. I hope that you will support me in my writing!

   If you're interested, my Wattpad is @CJX-Z3R0 but nothing is currently published. However, I may begin to publish short stories soon to allow more people to hear of my current work of which will hopefully turn out the best I can produce it to be. I hope you will all support me in my writing! Thank you!

~CJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greetings!

   Hello! My name is CJ. Welcome to my blog! I decided, as this is my very first post, to tell you a little about myself. Feel free to ask me any questions, I'm a pretty open and non-judgmental guy.    As I've stated before, my name is CJ. I'm just a regular teenage boy living a regular life here in America. Well, maybe I'm not a "regular" guy, and maybe I don't live a "regular" life, but who really decides what exactly "regular" is? It's like saying someone is normal. What does that word even define in a person? Nobody is the exact "ideal" and "normal" person.    I started this blog because I need a place to rant and express my emotions to other people. You know, a "regular" teenage thing, right? I decided instead of burdening my friends, I would pursue to express myself through writing. Plus, people LOVE to read and hear about other people's drama, worries, and problems as long as they aren...